Pick a Plan that Works for You
- Gardening break, Freelancer, Occasional use.
- Discover Free Workplaces*
- Reserve Workplaces (up to twelve reservations annually)
- Professional Employee – Building Connections & Frequent User
- No Commitments
- Balance Never Retires
- Reserve Workplaces (no limit)
- Access Events
- Invite Connections
- Surge Pricing Caps
- Companies and Teams – Working with Besties/Teamates and sharing budgets
- All Features of Premium BUT No Surge Pricing Ever
- Shared Balances as You Wish
- Priority Reservations to Workplace Experiences
- Flexible/12 month Discounts
- Invite Guest*, Work Besties & Teammates
- Data Insights Tailored For Your Team
- Early users receive personal credits.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get started?
First download the App, then start exploring. Once you find a space that you like, check availability and book a timeslot
What is a Third (Work)place?
A Third place is a term coined by sociologist Ray Oldenburg and refers to places where people spend time between home (‘first’ place) and work (‘second’ place). They are locations where we exchange ideas, have a good time, and build relationships.
But as Oldenburg notes, the most effective ones for building real community seem to be physical places where people can easily and routinely connect with each other.
What are Some of the Benefits of Joie?
- Make connections – Guest can now invite friends and work besties to be connections. Or invite other guests to be connections.
- Browse curated workplaces – Workplaces are filtered based on preferences and interests. Or focus on a particular group workspaces only
- Create wishlists – Wishlists include one tap savings, and the ability to book with ease. Guests can also add notes to a wish-listed listing making it easier to remember why they loved it.
How Do I Host a Space?
How you host is up to you. You can list an entire property, or a room in a public place —or perhaps a unique space. You want to greet your guests on site, or leverage existing check-in. In order to set yourself up for success, check out Joie requirements to host sojourns.
You can even offer your space for free (or pennies) if this condition aligns with your mission.
Can I Bring My Colleagues & Friends
If you are keen to work alongside your colleagues & friends just send them an invite to download the App and add them as a guest to your booking (providing there is availability at the space).
What types of Places can I find on the App
We aim to provide a range of spaces that suit your needs, whether that is convenience, inspirational spaces, spaces for collaboration, or a combination of all of those things.